Why Choose Walsh Custom Concepts Inc.
How Walsh Custom Concepts Inc. Stands Out?
There is a reason they have continued to be the premier go-to outdoor living specialist in Western New York and the Finger Lakes Region and have been in business since 2008.
Credible and Outstanding Service
- Family run business with a history of success since opening in 2008
- An owner is on site and is fully engaged in every aspect of every project.
- From the first phone call to the last site visit, they are there to guide and inform.
Integrity – Honesty – Reliability
- They are family owned and family built, and it matters!
- They stand behind their work and alongside their customers.
- Projects are brought in on time and on budget.
- Walsh Custom Concepts is still here providing the same level of service and attention to detail that they did when they started.
- Customers have coined their custom work as beyond the WOW factor, it has become the WALSH factor!
- Project reviews highlight exceptional workmanship, service and communication.
- They don't just build backyards; they build relationships and memories.
Experience and Education
- While they bring decades of construction related knowledge to each project, they pride themselves on continuously learning about what's new and exciting in their industry.
- They stay current on offering you the latest cutting-edge products and construction methods available so you can live your best life outdoors.
Meet the Owners
Steve Walsh (Pres) has been in the construction industry since 1983. Approximately half that has been in the field and the other half in construction management. A proud Rochester New York native with roots in and ties to the community. Steve started Walsh Custom Concepts in 2008 with the desire to blend all the experience of his career into a company that provides customers with a quality experience in an industry that can be a difficult place for a homeowner to navigate.
Justin Walsh (VP) joined his father in 2010 after receiving a degree in Business from SUNY Brockport. Over a decade later Justin has become a father of two putting down his own roots in Webster New York and has become an integral part in the company's success. He brings not just construction skills to the team but a particularly well-mannered disposition that puts both customer and crew at ease, quickly realizing they are in for a fantastic experience. He creates an enjoyable environment that always translates to a successful project.